Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jack's Chicken

This is one of those super easy, but really good chicken and rice.  You don't need cooking skills to prepare it.

3 slices bacon
1 (6oz) package long grain and wild rice, reserve seasoning packet
6 boneless chicken breasts
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can golden mushroom soup
3/4 cup water

Place 3 slices of bacon into a greased 9x13 baking dish.  Pour rice over bacon.  Place chicken on top of rice.  Mix soup and water.  Pour over chicken and sprinkle rice seasoning packet over top.  Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour at 350.

2 comments:

  1. I made this last night! I used cream of mushroom because i didn't have golden mushroom and it was still yummy. I also used more bacon;)

    thanks for the super easy recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also used cream of chicken when I didn't have mushroom. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete